20 February 2014

Mama's Group

I've been very lucky to meet a lovely group of Sunshine Coast ladies via the mother's group we all attended at our local child health clinic. We have continued meeting outside of the formal group and managed to get a snapshot of most of the babies together earlier in the week.
How delightful it is to see how each of the babies have grown and also start to see their little personalities shining through. I'm so excited for these kids to grow up together and also to continue to get to know the beautiful mother's of the equally beautiful babies. I tell you what, none of the ladies look like they had a baby six months ago. Talk about a bunch of MILF's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx