23 December 2014

Mama Wardrobe: Style Inspiration - Anna Heinrich

One of my absolute favourite feeds on Instagram is Anna Heinrich aka Mrs Tim Robards {the original Australian Bachelor) and when I saw the GORGEOUS Anna pop up on Nikki's {of Styling You} instagram feed I immediately wanted a elbow-length sleeved loose fitting white dress {and a killer bod, gorgeous smile and wardrobe-to-die-for} ...Although my budget doesn't quite extend to Anna's Saba dress, I've found {and purchased via SurfStitch} a pretty good alternative which should be waiting in my letterbox when I get home today.

I've actually done a good part of my Christmas shopping on SurfStitch and am blown away by their quick postage and generous discounts. An extra 25% off sale items promo convinced me to add this baby to my shopping cart as a little bit of a Merry Christmas to me. The leather trim panama hat is also en route to me {from Seed} and I would LOVE the Najo La Dulce earrings after seeing them on a Silver Shop employee last Christmas and falling in love with them.

Christmas Day Outfit
click on image or shop dress, sandals, sunnies, earrings, ring, lippy, hat {sold out}

Have you got your Christmas outfit planned yet?

*seriously, could Anna and Tim be any more perfect? #realitytvtragic #weebitjealous
*in all honesty, I'll probably be wearing togs, baby snot and prawn juice on Christmas Day #everydaystyle
*not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx