27 February 2014

Label Love - Sapling

Before raving about how much I love the Sapling Child brand I do need to clarify something. I was asked by someone at the gym if I spend a lot of money on Ned after they liked my facebook page and presumably saw oodles of posts on 'what i bought'. I thought it probably does look like I indulge in fancy-schmancy clothes for Ned frequently but I do also do a lot of second hand shopping via ebay, op shops, garage sales and buy and sell groups on facebook. And now that my paid parental leave is just about finished, I'll have to wait till I return to work to start purchasing again.

I've been admiring the beautiful designs by Sapling for a few months now and managed to snap up some amazing bargains from one of their online stockists recently. The onesie and leggings are beautifully soft 100% organic cotton and with such fun prints, how could I resist styling up a storm.

If you're looking for premium clothes for your little bub (good enough for Prince William and Princess Kate's little George) check out Sapling. I can't wait till Peta (what a great name by the way) releases her new range. I'll be keeping an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx