08 May 2014

Work Uniform 1.0

Perhaps one appealing thing about returning to work is the requirement to be a little more dressed up than my regular mummy uniform of shorts, tee and havis. I fell in love with this top from Vallegirl a few weeks ago and thought I'd wait for it to go on sale before buying it. Impatience kicked in and I went back and bought it. Shops like Valleygirl and Temt are a great resource for on-trend pieces that aren't too expensive and I honestly believe are on par quality-wise with more expensive brands like Dotti and Portmans. And it was only $29.95.

Scroll down for some lovely I-got-up-at-four-thirty classic faces. Oh, and it was raining and cold.

Valleygirl peplum top | Lorna Jane black label tights | RMK shoes | Louis Vuitton tote
 
Linking up {late} with Kimba likes Wardrobe Wednesday and Redcliffe Style's 30+ Style & Beauty Link up Party
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx