11 June 2014

Mama Wardrobe

A bit of a chill in the air called for a bit of tropical invasion in the form of this palm tree print long sleeved tee from the Piper range at Myer. I just love the piper brand - classic styles with a bit of funk at affordable prices ... which often go on sale - at lot of the time at 40% off.


Piper top long sleeved top | Jay Jays singlet {underneath} | Forever 21 coated jeans | Sportsgirl scarf | Sabre sunnies & BCBGeneration tote from Trade Secret

Thanks to Katy for these photos - she sure snapped some doozies so I couldn't NOT share at least one of the hilarious mid-sentence captures.

In other, unrelated news, I slept for SEVEN hours straight last night - and Ned  even more! I usually wake up briefly a couple of times a night before drifting back to sleep. I reckon that would be the first solid sleep of that duration I've had since before I was pregnant. Hip, hip, hooray for sleep.

Happy hump day!

Linking up with Kimba Likes Wardrobe Wednesday and Redcliffe Style's 30 plus Style and Beauty bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx