16 September 2014

Mama Wardrobe

When I saw this dress on the take an extra 50% off rack at the Myer store at Robina a couple of weekends ago I thought it warranted a try on given it was reduced from $300 to $30. The material, to some, might seem a bit grandma-like but I was willing to give it a chance. Once I tried it on and saw the impact of the colours I headed straight to the register.

And, the husband likes it which is always a win considering most of the time he pretty much hates what I'm wearing.

mama wearscharlie brown dress | diana ferrari wedges | ray ban sunnies
ned wears: bonds onesie

Photos taken by Katy Potaty in her very well kept garden. Click here to read her latest post all about her lovely home which is just around the corner from mum and dad's!

{please note I only really ever dress up on my full work days being Monday and Tuesday ... most other days I keep it casual usually in jazzy pants {as Bev likes to call them} and a tee, a sun dress or gym gear ... yep, i'm one of those women}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx