03 November 2014

#helpthecronksconquercancer Raffle Contributor: Teepees and Tiaras

Teepees and Tiaras is an online baby and toddler boutique stocking clothing and essentials for your little person. Morgan, Teepees and Tiaras fabulous store owner decided to open her own online boutique after  struggling to find beautiful and unique baby items after having her son Archie in 2012. Morgan loves to source and stock labels that are affordable, durable and 'different' to what you might find in your local shopping centre.  Morgan also loves to support local businesses by hunting down amazing handmade Australian labels.

Teepees and Tiaras stock a large range of sought after products and brands {many of which I buy and love} including Aden & Anais, Alimrose, Sapling, Lulu & Milly, JoeyJellyBean and Hello Apparel. 

Morgan says:
I love that owning a business has given me the opportunity to help out others.  What this gorgeous family are going through absolutely breaks my heart, and I'm just so glad that I can help them out in some small way.

Morgan has kindly donated a $50 voucher/store credit for this raffle. These are just some of the items you could buy from this fabulous store.
teepeesandtiaras

Visit Teepees and Tiaras online store here and go give the store a big thumbs up on facebook here.

Thanks Morgan for your super generous donation. It is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx