23 March 2015

Where the Magic Happens: Trainee Mama's Office Space

There is nothing like a new piece of furniture to motivate and inspire me to create a new space in my home. The keyboard stool* from Mocka Australia was the driving force behind me finally creating an office and inspiration corner complimented by some lovely prints and memories I've collected over the last couple of months and years.

The vintage ironing board was on its way to the gumtree sell list but I'm so glad I kept it and tried it here as a desk as it is the perfect size and height for the space. I've added some vintage items like the camera and typewriter and spruced it up with prints and art from Captain and Co,  Kikki K, Today Sunshine, KuddlyKids and well as some precious personal photos and cards.


It's the perfect little space to blog, surf the web and admire whilst cooking dinner.

Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx