08 January 2019

Cafe Quality Coffee at Home with the Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Machine


Not sponsored, coffee machine was gifted for review. All opinions and words are my own.

One of the best emails that arrived in my inbox late last year was an email asking if I’d like to trial and review the Sunbeam Barista Max Espresso Machine. Um, is that even a question?!
As a genuine coffee lover and addict, and one who probably buys upward of 250 coffees a year, this machine couldn’t have landed on my kitchen bench at a better time. This at-home all-in-one machine brings everything together to make it easy to enjoy cafĂ©-style coffee at home. I love that I can use the beans that my favourite coffee shops use and create a similar experience at home – without the effort of going to the coffee shop let alone the expense.




It’s compact enough to not take over the kitchen bench but is also packed with features including an in-built grinder, temperature control, cafe-size group head with two different sized filter baskets, milk jug and large capacity water tank. 

The machine comes with detailed instructions on how to setup and use the machine as well as in-depth guides about how to pour the perfect cup.


Although I’m completely in love with the machine, I’m still not 100% happy with my ability at creating the best coffee. Being the perfectionist I am, I’ve started looking at personal coffee courses to perfect my grind, tamp and milk settings.


RRP for this fabulous machine is $699.00 and would I recommend it? Absolutely. The sounds, the smells, the taste – it's like having a coffee shop in your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx