30 May 2014

Ned wears {Plum}

A gorgeous package arrived from Plum baby wear last week and I couldn't wait to get Ned in each and every item.


Plum is an Australian family owned business who have been designing and producing quality and oh-so-cute baby and kids wear since 1965. They also have a range of pyjamas and sleeping bags and have a great partnership with SIDS & Kids to promote the safe sleeping message.

They have have even changed my aversion to boys in overalls. I mean c'mon - how cute do they look?!


 The fur lined hoodie is without a doubt my favourite and will be getting some major miles in winter.

Plum is sold through a wide range of stockists - I even spotted some some at my favourite store Trade Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx