22 September 2014

Mama Wardrobe

Kmart has really impressed of late with catalogues full of {very} affordable, fashionable and functional items both for your home and family. It's a store I don't visit too often as it is at the opposite end of the shopping centre to where I normally park and truth be told, I get lazy. But while trainee daddy was off getting a haircut yesterday morning, the little dude and I ventured in and we didn't leave empty handed.

The Maroochydore store {on the Sunshine Coast} has had a complete makeover and looks fantastic. Kudos to you Kmart!

kmart pineapple print pants {$12 - girls section - size 16} | piper at Myer denim shirt | zara at trade secret pumps | sabre for stussy at trade secret sunnies

Linking up today with Mummy Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx