03 February 2015

Mama Wardrobe | the 2015 Edition

I was recently contacted by Hawes & Curtis and asked to select a couple of pieces to add to my wardrobe. Hawes & Curtis are a UK company who have been in operation for over one hundred years who create and sell beautiful quality menswear, womenswear and accessories.

The classic white shirt is a wardrobe staple that was totally missing from my wardrobe ... but within reason. You see, having a young son ... Oh hell, I can't be trusted wearing a white shirt so I won't blame Ned for the reason I didn't have one. Within half an hour of wearing it I had splattered my green juice down the centre and will require a lesson from Julie Goodwin on the finer points of stain removal ... it's just as easy as vanish, and the stains are gone! ... isn't it?!


I've always been envious of women with boobs, hell, even men with boobs and know this would look so much better if I had an existent rack. But, it's an amazing quality, comfortable, loose fit {UK 12}shirt, and will sure get a workout over the coming months.

{Check out the Hawes & Curtis website - really affordable and I'd love to dress trainee daddy in head to toe H&C for a day at the races ... see the new Quintessentially British Collection}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx