16 February 2015

Never Have I Ever

I'm sure most of us has played the 'Never Ever' game before. You know the one where you confess your sins and embarrassing moments without having to utter a word. Your method of confession in the game is to simply take a sip from your beverage of choice {back in the day mine was a pineapple UDL or a beer ... yours?} if you have ever {insert appropriate verb here}.

Before I became a mother I"ll admit it ... I judged parents. Thinking I would never do whatever thing that they were doing/giving to their kid.

I'm here to confess that I was wrong.

Wrong for judging those parents

Wrong for thinking that that would never be me.

Stay tuned for the #neverhaveiever series.

Are you going to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx