24 July 2014

Mama Wardrobe

When trainee daddy got home from work last night he asked about my day and what we did. It pretty much went like this {tough life I know but you've got to make the most of days off!}:

Ned let me sleep in till 7:30am
Gym
Coffee Shop
Walk {the dog}
Shops

The shops were both cruel and kind to me yesterday - one of those days where you don't really intend to buy anything, and before you know it you've spent god only knows how much money. I did walk away with a few things including these shoes and satchel which formed the basis of today's outfit.

dotti plimsolls | lorna jane leggings | bettina liano for myer top | thrifted wish jacket | dotti necklace | steve madden satchel {from Trade Secret}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx