30 September 2014

Mama Wardrobe

I have quite a diverse taste in clothes and wear a plethora of different styles, colours and patterns. Working at a university does give me some freedom to express myself through my clothing choices which I take full advantage of. I CANNOT imagine having to dress for a private corporate environment!

Monday's work outfit with a borderline-inappropriate-for-work skirt
Katy named this one 'super-warrior-chic'

bonds chesty | myer skirt | siren flats | dotti necklace/armour | piper denim shirt

Tuesday's work outfit
boho chic

This outfit was inspired by Nikki of Styling You's posts about beach cover ups and kaftans offering the perfect motivation to wear my newest purchase for the first time. I posted an #everydaystyle pic up on instagram and my twin sister wrote 'i have exactly the same kaftan' ... yes, we sure are identical twins!

billabong kaftan | lorna jane crop | sportsgirl scarf | ray ban sunnies | vince camuto flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx