14 October 2014

Mama Wardrobe

I've been enthusiastic about dressing up this week and always like to inject a bit of colour into a workplace dominated by black and grey.

Monday
I bought this dress in two colours {orange and white} last week from Dotti. It was marked at $29.95 but with a further fifty percent off meant I just had to buy two.
Dotti dress | Forever New belt | Miss Shop wedges

Tuesday
I've been a bit hesitant to wear this pencil skirt from Sussan (purchased on sale for $30ish) fearing I might show too much lumpage and bumpage but think perhaps the peplum top might hide some of those imperfections ... unfortunately I don't have 'all the right junk in all the right places'

Oh, and these heels were a steal at $29 marked down from $190 at Myer on the weekend!
Dotti top | Sussan skirt | Ray Ban sunnies | Urban Soul heels | Louis Vuitton tote

Are you a colour wearer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx