05 January 2015

Mama Wardobe | the 2015 edition

I've completed the start of the new year by filling up three bags full of unworn goodies. This year I'm going to strive to maintain a clutter-free wardrobe with pieces that I actually wear which are appropriate for my lifestyle, the heat of the area in which I live and which don't break the bank.

Printed pants for me are a wardrobe staple. Simply pair them with a tank, silk longline top, singlet, a pair of sandals and your most fabulous necklace or earrings and you're ready to go. They come in a gazillion different patterns, practically everyone sells them and generally they are lightweight meaning you can wear them throughout the year. Best of all, they do not require ironing*

You'll be seeing me in a lot of printed pants based outfits this year and I'm going to use the #printedpantsparty hashtag if you care to come to the party - everyone is welcome!

Rusty pants from Trade Secret {bought with a TS voucher last week $29.95} similar here
Dotti Basics tank {on sale last week $5.00} exact match here
Myer Miss Shop sandals {on sale last week $29.00} exact match here

Are you a printed pants fan?

*pfft, what am I talking about?! - I don't iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx