24 February 2015

Mama Wardrobe | the 2015 Edition

I'm not one of those people who has a separate work wardrobe and luckily I work in an environment where donning the traditional corporate wear is not compulsory. That being said, I probably push the boundaries a little in some of my choices.

Case in point: This dress. 


Probably made to be worn by someone at least ten years my junior but hey. The colour and style appealed to me and it was on super special {I think $20} and it's the perfect dress to play along with Style and Shenanigans colour challenge today - pastel central!

Dotti dress {exact style/different colour here}
Urban Soul flats
Najo Make a Wish necklace {here}
Dior glasses

On another note, can any smaller busted ladies recommend a comfortable {and padded} strapless bra?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx