14 March 2014

Label Love - Anarkid

I follow quite a few children's boutiques and mummy fashion bloggers on instagram and recently fell in love with the gorgeous label Anarkid, designed in Melbourne. I snapped up the clever 'milk addict' onesie on an awesome sale from one of Anarkid's online stockists and fear I may have become addicted to the beautifully soft, organic cotton material and the simple, yet individual, prints and patterns.


Kelli, the awesome ex-graphic-designer-come-fashion-designer thinks Ned is a bit of alright and sent me two onesies to photograph - the 123 onesie and the A is for apple onesie. I think he does justice to the beauty of Anarkid and Kelli should know that if she ever needs a model in Queensland that Ned is her man!

I have my eye on a few pieces at the moment and am eagerly awaiting the release of the new season collection.

Go on, check out Anarkid and support our Australian designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx