10 April 2014

Mama Uniform 3.0

I bought these pants at the Seed outlet last weekend (who had an extra 40% off) without trying them on or having any idea how to wear them. I very rarely try things on and sometimes it pays off and other times I'm left with an item that is not wearable and sometimes can't be returned. I am getting better in my old age realising the sensibility in spending an extra couple of minutes in a shop to ensure that the piece does look good and will fit into my already bursting wardrobe.


{only included this goofy shot because my muscles look impressive}
Obvious top via Trade Secret / Lorna Jane crop / Seed pants / Rubi Shoes sandals / Equip Necklace

Are you a try-er-on-er-rer?

Linking up with Kimba likes Wardrobe Wednesday (sneakily late) and Redcliffe Style's 30+ Style & Beauty Bloggers (even though in no way am I a Style or Beauty Blogger!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx