20 January 2015

Love to Dream Lite | Ice Green

If you've been reading this blog for a while you might remember me raving about Love to Dream swaddles. Seriously, they are a god send and are something I recommend to every new mum. They're also a fabulous baby shower or new baby gift.

I've had a relationship with the brand basically since Ned was born and when I saw the delicious new ice green colour that Love to Dream had released in the 'lite' range, I knew I had to get one for my soon-to-be-born nephew.


The colour is beautiful {much more pastel than the image}, the fabric is breathable, washes beautifully and is and oh, so light meaning you don't have to worry about your baby overheating. My twinnie wasn't aware of Love to Dream when my niece was little {they just wrapped her nice and tight} and when I asked her what she thought of the Love to Dream swaddle after using it for a short time she sung its praises. Basically little Hudson, who is now 10 weeks old knows it's bed time when the swaddle comes out. He settles quickly and is off dreaming {and loving it - see what I did there?} without too much fuss or hassle {well most nights anyway}.


The incomparable love to dream products can be bought directly from the Love to Dream online store or check here for stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx