19 August 2014

Label Love - Deer One

Just like pinterest, instagram is an enabler when it comes to things like home styling, what to eat and drink and of course, shopping. Seeing gorgeous little kidlets parading around in to-die-for moccasins only fuels my obsession and need to acquire said footwear. The lovely Kelli from Anarkid put me in touch with the darling Angie, at Deer One, to talk all things moccs.

Deer One moccs are 100% leather, handmade and the quality is simply outstanding. They have an elasticed opening to make them easy to get on {a key feature in my opinion especially when your son's feet are described as 'monster feet'}, are stamped with the brand name on the sole, and come in the most beautiful packaging to ensure they are protected and will last far longer than your child prodigy will fit in to them.


Ned was lucky enough to receive a pair to compliment and let's be honest, make his birthday party outfit. These blue, blue, blue suede shoes are appropriately named the Blue Rockstar Moccasins perfect for my little groover and I can't wait to style some more outfits around these trendy shoes.

images by Terri Stevens 

You can follow Deer One on facebook, instagram, twitter and pinterest and of course, buy both moccasins and leggings on the website here. Check out the sale items too - I think the red are beautiful!

Stay tuned for a giveaway which will be up within the next week - one lucky winner will receive a pair of Yellow Sunshine Moccasins {valued at $49.95} in a prize pack of other goodies. I wish I could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx