05 February 2014

Label Love - Munster

When I am scrolling through online stores I usually do so without paying too much attention to prices and then when I see something I like I check the price and nine times out of ten it is the most expensive thing on the page. The munster label fits this category in a way but with a little searching (due to the large amount of stockists) a bargain can usually be found.

Munster make funky clothes for mini and regular sized lads and lasses and I have fallen in love with many pieces. The pieces are a little bit edgy, completely individual and excellent in quality.

I actually bought Ned this pair of pants from the Lil Missie Munster range after asking the Trainee Mama facebook community whether they could be unisex or not.



What is cool is that the boys range is just as (if not more) trendy than the girls range. 


Items can be purchased from a wide range of online stockists including Surf Stitch, Tiny People, Cradle Rock and Ten Little Indians

shopping tip: it may seem obvious but SHOP AROUND! Once you've found the items, also search for discount codes to make sure you get the best deal. It is often worth spending an extra couple of minutes to save some extra bucks (or perhaps buy another item or two ) 

{not sponsored}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Be sure to leave your URL so I can pop by and return the favour xx